Friday 19 June 2015

Why I chose the desktop calendar for mac



Hello I am John and I work as an event manager in a home based company started by me and few of my friends. My business is all about planning and organization so when we were setting up the whole thing on our mac computers, we had the default calendar widget which looked decent and worked well. 

Soon our business started growing and the number of appointments and client meetings multiplied beyond our expectations. I must admit that I am not too good with computers and using the default iCal app was becoming more difficult for me with every passing day. So I considered taking some help and began my search for a mac compatible desktop calendar app which could help me use the iCal in a simpler but more efficient way. 

To be honest there are not too many options for a mac user in the calendar and planning section, though I came across a tool which had received all positive reviews and was in my budget as well.

It was called the desktop calendar for mac and I was really desperate and wanted it to work and end my search. I tried the free version of the desktop calendar for mac and I must admit I wasn’t disappointed. I am listing some of the reasons why I chose the desktop calendar for mac to work with my iCal app. 

 Strikingly smooth and very attractive

The desktop calendar for mac is a very good looking tool and makes your desktop look better and stylish. The user interface is very fluid and lets anyone operate the tool like a pro in no time.

It is remarkably easy to use

The best thing about the desktop calendar for mac is its ease of use and simplicity. The tool is so easy to use that even a beginner can operate it with success in just a few minutes. The simplicity of the tool makes it the best choice for hassle free planning.

Automatically syncs with the default iCal app

The best feature of this desktop calendar widget for mac is the fact that it has the ability to perfectly sync with the active calendar app on mac desktop without compromising the performance in any way. The desktop calendar for mac greatly improves the overall performance of the iCal application hence making it the right choice for many users.

It comes at the most affordable prices

I checked out the several packages in which the desktop calendar mac was available and selected a very reasonable enterprise version. The tool is very rationally priced and comes within the budget range of all types of users. So if you are looking for something affordable yet effective. This is it.

I owe so much to the free demo version that I will definitely recommend it to everyone who needs a powerful planner at a great affordable price. If you have been hoping to find a real substitute for iCal application, you should definitely try the free demo version. It is very helpful and makes one understand the working of the tool. Once you are satisfied with the free version, feel free to order the full version at the most affordable price. With the full version, you get access to unlimited free support and many benefits with it. You should really try the new desktop calendar for mac to get a taste of better planning within your active calendar widget. Go at it now.


No comments:

Post a Comment